Here is a massive collection of Adobe Photoshop tutorials to help you create amazing effects and improve your creativity skills.
Photoshop is filled with hidden effects and tools that can seriously enhance and give unlimited possibilities to your creativity. But selecting the best effects can be tricky – there are so many!
So have a look at these tutorials that guide you through photo manipulation, text effects, multiple layers and every single Photoshop feature you can think of, from beginner-oriented to the more complex and advanced.
We present our 165+ ultimate collection of Photoshop tutorials to improve and fine-tune your creativity skills.
Now get creative!
1. Fly High Light Effect
2. Human Scarecrow – Manipulation Tutorial
3. Powerful Human Disintegration Effect
4. Unique Abstract Text Effect
5. Create an Exploding Light Text Effect
6. Undress a Giraffe
7. Dispersion Effect
8. Young Witch in a Forest
9. Create an Engraved Wood Logo
10. Wonderful World Romantic Photoshop Manipulation
11. Create a Herd of Grazing Dinosaurs
12. Amazing Abstract Heart Surreal
13. Whiskey bottle
14. Supernova and a Ringed Planet
15. Unbelievable Surreal Abstract Artwork
16. Abstract Vector Background
17. Angry Birds Character
18. Making of Iggy’s Surprise
19. Advanced Retouch via Image Adjustment Layers
20. Colorful Wooden 3D Text
21. Incredible Story Coming Alive
22. A Heart-Warming Wildlife Illustration
23. A Green Planet, a Setting Sun, and a Space Ship
24. Red Giant Star
25. Design a Conceptual Album Cover
26. Create a Surreal Turtle
27. Making of The World is Bleeding
28. Add text to complex surfaces
29. Create a Cute Zombie Illustration
30. Create A Lonely Child Scene via Photo Manipulation
31. Instagram your images
32. Fallen, Rain-Soaked, Angel Composition
33. Making a Superhero
34. Realistic Crack Effect
35. Giraffe Neck Knot
36. Day Dream
37. Apocalyptic Scene
38. Mystical Tribal Warrior
39. Outer Space Astronaut
40. Making of Portrait
41. Falling Angel Scene
42. Flower Blossom Typography
43. How To Design a Textured Business Card
44. Creating an Eco-friendly Concept Design
45. Create A Mixed Media Piece
46. Punchy Artwork
47. Emotional Summer
48. Realistic Money Effect
49. The Dark Knight Rises
50. Strom is Approaching
51. Attractive Oriental Geisha Scene
52. Design a Realistic Takeout Coffee Icon
53. Create a Dark and Mysterious Fantasy Portrait
54. Create Creepy, Branch Based Typography
56. Realistic Digital Makeup Tips
57. Create bright abstract diagonal lines background
58. Design a Shattered, Scrappy Metal Text Effect
59. Stylish Metallic Button
60. Dangerous Prototype Mosquito
61. Milk Monster and Chocolate Splash
62. 3D Spray Can
63. Transform Your Portrait in to Zombie
64. Seductive Digital Art
65. Create an Abstract Playing Card
66. Create an Anti-Smoking Ad
67. The Police Officer
68. Create a Fantasy Boat Scene
69. Draw a Realistic Retro Radio
70. Create Colourful Fiery Portrait
71. Beautiful Water Effect
72. Create an Emotional Autumn Scene
73. How to Create a Marvellous Night Landscape
74. Create a Dramatic Digital Painting
75. Create an Intense Fallen Angel
76. Create a Flying Angel
77. Bloody Roses Heart
78. Create a Geometric Maze Design
79. Create a Halloween Scene
80. Get started with type art
81. Create a Mystical Night Forest Scene
82. The Creation of “Thinker” Photo Manipulation
83. Create a Sci-Fi Racing Driver Scene
84. Add Multiple Sun Lens Flare
85. Create a Tattoo
86. How to Composite a Destroyed City Scene and Retouch Characters
87. Master Photoshop CC’s new Perspective Warp tool for compositing photos
88. Stylise photos using colourful shapes
89. Made Of What You Are
90. Create a Realistic Sunset Effect
91. Create a Grainy B&W High Fashion Photo Effect
92. Convert a Portrait Into a Creepy Human Puppet for Halloween
93. Create a Magical Photo Manipulation
94. Create a Colorful Fluoro Duotone
95. Create a Unique Rock Text with Space Background
96. Awesome Dancer Photo Manipulation with Cool Drawing and Lighting Effect
97. Mixing Ice and Fire Textures
98. Design a Hot Golden Text with Disintegration Effect
99. The Creation of “APOCALYPTICA” Digital Art
100. Create Abstract Photo Manipulation with Tree Bark Texture and Brush Elements
101. Design an Awesome Electrified Metal Scrap Text Effect
102. Conceptual Photo Manipulation Techniques
103. Classic Light Effect
104. Lone Ranger
105. Creating the Piece ‘Remnants of Glory’
106. Creating the Photo Manipulation ‘Birth of a New Era’
107. Creating “Surreal Head Stack”
108. Create a Science Fiction Environment
109. Create a Trendy Retro Landscape Design
110. Create a Battlefield Scene
111. Create a Surreal, Scenic
112. How to Create a Cyborg Warrior Being
113. Brick Text Typography Surreal
114. The Dark Queen
115. Create a Surreal Underwater Background
116. Create a Broken Heart
117. Create a Two-Faced Digital Painting in Photoshop
118. Create a Rainy Lake Scene in Photoshop
119. Mystical Father and Son Scene Photoshop Tutorial
120. Bloody Text Effects
121. Create a Tangled, Horror Cracked Figure
122. Create an Portrait Artwork with Autumn Colors
123. Manipulative Human Artwork with Particles and Flying Flower Petals in Photoshop
124. Create a Red Riding Hood Artwork in Photoshop
125. Horror Movie Poster Photoshop Tutorial
126. Create a Stitched Denim Text Effect in Photoshop
127. Create a Crisp Metallic Text Effect in Photoshop
128. Digital Painting Tutorial
129. Use textures and shading to give your art a handmade feel
130. Smarter ways to use colour in your art
131. Add lighting effects to hand-drawn art
132. How to Make a Retro Text Effect
133. Ombre Text Effect
134. Create A Set Of Toggle Buttons
135. Create A Killer Chrome Text Effect
136. Create an Easy Stitched Fabric Type Style in Photoshop
137. Create a Vintage Photo Effect in Photoshop
138. Create A Set Of Vintage Tickets
139. Create A Puzzle Piece Design
140. Creating an Abstract
Learn how to create this eerie abstract photo manipulation called “The Pain”. You’ll learn how to combine different stock photos to create this scene then apply a cold color tone to it.
142. Mythological Statue
In this Photoshop photomanipulation tutorial, you’ll learn how to take a stock image of a person, turn them into a statue using various texture mapping methods, and then how to superimpose this statue into an incredible scene. You’ll see how to handle various stock images of various colors and lighting, as well as how to work with a variety of photomanipulation techniques.
143. Miniature City Wildlife
In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a conceptual surreal photo-manipulation. We are going to learn the process of creating depth of field using a few advanced tools. We are going to learn how to blend images so seamlessly that it would look like a single image using the Brush tool, masking and several adjustment layers.
144. Molten Shattered Statue
Photo composites often require several Photoshop tools and techniques to achieve a desired effect. In this tutorial we will combine several photos to create a statue from a photo of a model. We will then explain how modify the statue to create cracks, and molten rock using layer masks, adjustments, and several blending and painting techniques. Let’s get started!
145. Space Station
In this tutorial I’ll show you how to create a sci-fi artwork featuring a space station. You will learn advanced blending techniques, but also some fantastic drawing, lighting and detailing techniques.
146. Dark Fantasy
In this photoshop tutorial, we are going to create dark fantasy of a broken girl photo manipulation. We will learn essential techniques in manipulating images.
147. Atmosphere Vampire Piece
In this tutorial I’ll show you how to create a dark photo manipulation called “Nocturna”. You’ll learn how to combine different stock together and blend them correctly, practice special retouching techniques, paint hair, create different kinds of lighting, work with group and more.
148. Digital Masterpiece
This tutorial is specifically aimed at more advanced Photoshop users, and focused more on the workflows, concepts and visual aims behind this type of high-end composition. Not every step will be broken down into minute detail, but you will be walked through the stages of creation, and gain an understanding of how to construct this type of work.
149. Flat Earth Waterfall
From time-to-time, we like to feature the work of artists that we think are doing a fantastic job in their field. Recently, we introduced you to the work of Garrigosa Studio. One work in particular from their portfolio attracted quite a bit of attention from readers wanting to know if we could show them how to produce something similar.
150. Cosmic Lighting Effects
In this tutorial we will explain how to create cosmic light effect using several stock photos, custom brushes, masks, and a bit of digital painting. Let’s get started!
Learn how to use Photoshop to create this emotional photo manipulation. You will learn techniques such as creating smooth skin, creating a soft blue color tone, adding floating feathers, and more.
152. Dark Statue
In this tutorial we will create a dark statue photomanipulation using Photoshop and Cinema 4D. I will show you how to turn a photo of a woman into a statue, how to create tentacles in Cinema 4D and add them to the photomanipulation and many other techniques for adjusting the lights, the textures and the colors of the final image. Let’s get started!
153. Alien with Human Face
This photo manipulation tutorial I’ll show you how to create alien face with using Tom Cruise Face in Photoshop. Let’s get started!
154. Winter Princess
Learn how to create this winter scene in Photoshop. You will learn how to blend photos and textures, create a cold blue photo effect, and more!
155. Cold Winter
Learn how to apply makeup and add winter effects to a photo. This tutorial will show you how you can turn a regular photo into artistic photo manipulation.
156. Surreal and Dreamy
In this tutorial we will explain how create a surreal and dreamy photo manipulation using atmosphere, lighting, masks, textures, and custom brushes. Let’s get started!
157. Girl in the Field
Learn how to create this artistic photo manipulation using a combination of stock photos. This tutorial will show you techniques for combining images and create a grunge-style fire.
158. Eye Catching
In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a conceptual earth hour photo-manipulation. We are going to learn the process of creating depth of field using a few advanced tools. We are going to learn how to blend images so seamlessly that it would look like a single image using the Brush tool, masking tools and several adjustment layers.
This tutorial gives a you a quick overview about a few of the New features and properties in Photoshop CS6. We will work within the new software to create a dark, complex photo manipulation.
160. Urban City Montage
In this tutorial, I will show you the steps I took to create a Surreal Urban City Montage with Lightning Effect in Photoshop. This is an intermediate level Photoshop tutorial so some steps can be a bit tricky, but why not have a try!
161. Sadly Knight Scene
In this Photo Manipulation tutorial I’ll show you how to create fantastic knight effect in photoshop.
162. Snowy Landscape from Desert
Photoshop is a great tool because it allows us to be creative and produce imagery that would be impossible to create otherwise. In this tutorial we will create a snowy landscape from desert photography and photos of sand. Let’s get started!
163. Angel Wings
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to make angel wings, and darken skin and make-up, as well as learn blending and lighting tricks to compose a dark angel manipulation in Photoshop. The final result is shown below.
164. Smoke Effect
In this simple photoshop tutorials for beginners, I am going to show you a 5 step process on how to make smoke effect with Photoshop. The technique is simple but it is an easy and fast trick to making the smoke effect looks outstanding. So, have fun creating smoke effects with your photos or images using this simple photoshop tutorial.
In this tutorial I’ll show you how to create a fantasy and emotional photo manipulation with a magical rose. You’ll learn different manipulating techniques, retouching, blending, painting hair, creating a complex lighting setup and more.